- Part-time (approx. 50 hours per fortnight) with the opportunity to select your own hours
- Fixed Term Contract (until 30 June 2020)
- Flexible work location with travel across the Adelaide Metropolitan area
- Support frail aged people to live confidently and independently in their own homes, giving their families peace of mind
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with proven project delivery skills to drive a trial of a simple technological solution to support older people to live confidently and independently in their own homes. Using your outstanding relationship building and interpersonal skills, as well as your knowledge in coordinating projects, you will ensure the success of this trial and transform the lives of many for the better.
What do you need to bring?
- Qualifications in Project Management or Business Administration will be highly regarded
- Proven project coordination skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven strengths in relationship building
- Experience in working with older people and their family members and an understanding of the importance of independence as we age
- A vibrant personality with a customer-focused mindset
What can you expect to be doing?
- Manage the implementation of the Commonwealth Home Support Program innovation project, collaborating with the Head of Community Aged Care and other key stakeholders
- Actively recruit and support customers and family members to be a part of the trial with the support of our service facilitators and therapists
- Working collaboratively with our technology partner conduct information sessions
- Develop and implement pre and post-trial surveys
- Actively monitor the progress of the trial, reporting on successes and challenges
Who is AnglicareSA?
As SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Our 1,800 staff and 580 volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay!
- Flexible contact hours – your work/life balance is important to us
- Banking benefits, health care discounts and gym membership offers
- A collaborative and exciting team culture who have a focus on improving the lives of many
How to Apply:
Click here to view the Job Description
To apply please complete the questions below and attach your resume and cover letter
When applying, please ensure you address the demonstrable requirements/competencies in your covering letter
For further information please contact Kathy Binks on 0429 697 705
Applications close 9am, Monday 18 November 2019.
AnglicareSA is committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact our Aboriginal Services team on 8305 9237 to discuss joining AnglicareSA.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to provide a National Criminal History Check (unsupervised contact with vulnerable people) prior to commencement.
Some roles will also be required to undergo a Working with Children Check (WCCC) or a DHS Disability Services Employment Screening Check, and Psychological Suitability Assessments.